A full 84% of money donated to Charlie’s Place Recovery Center is used for client care. We do not use paid fundraisers to solicit donations.
- Thank you for your generosity!
- Give Today!
- You have till 11:59 pm tonight to participate (but why wait, it only takes a minute).
- Your donation is doubled, so EVERY single $1 counts.
- Visit coastalbenddayofgiving.org to give.
- You can share this page via Facebook to anyone who might be interested in supporting Corpus Christi.
- ALL gifts to this project are used directly for patient care and spent in the first quarter of 2015 so immediate impact is achieved.
- What better way to start your day than helping your community.
- Charlie’s Place
It is with humble gratitude that we relate, Charlie’s Place met the match on yesterday’s Coastal Bend Day of Giving. We were honored to be chosen as one of the 35 nonprofits to benefit and elated to find that we made a little over $40,000 in donations that will directly benefit all our patients over the next three months. It is truly an awesome thing to see in what a generous, loving, and giving community we live. Your donations are a vote of confidence for our facility, our staff, and those in treatment. They prove that what we do here everyday is needful and appreciated, not only by our patients and their friends and families, but by our society as a whole.
Today is the day!
Donations for The Coastal Bend Day of Giving are being taken today. Whatever amount you generously donate today will be doubled if you do so through this link. DONATE HERE
Things to remember—
Have a fantastic day and thank you in advance for your support!
Charlie’s Place, located in Corpus Christi, Texas, on IH-37 and McBride Lane, has provided drug and alcohol rehabilitation for thousands of people since 1965.
Charlie’s Place has dramatically helped thousands of addicts turn their lives around. We are a place for successfully rebuilding broken lives.
The Association of Substance Abuse Programs
The Center earned the nickname Charlie’s Place in honor of one of the founders, Charlie Acken, whose hard work and dedication motivated others to help or be helped.