A full 84% of money donated to Charlie’s Place Recovery Center is used for client care.
- A Night In Vegas
- About Us
- Residential Detoxification
- Intensive Residential (family counseling included)
- Supportive Residential
- Outpatient Services
- Help clients understand their addictions
- Teach clients how to rebuild their lives
- Give clients the skills needed to live a sober life
- Charlie’s Place Charlie’s Place, located in Corpus Christi, Texas, on IH-37 and McBride Lane, has provided drug and alcohol rehabilitation for thousands of people since 1965.
- help them understand their addictions
- teach them how to rebuild their lives
- give them the skills needed to live a sober life
Celebrating 50 years! Citgo presents “A Night In Vegas!” Casino tables, shows, silent auctions and more await you!
August 29, 2015 at the American Bank Center.
Charlie’s Place has been serving our community since 1965. Come celebrate with us.
Our mission is to promote recovery from addiction through change
Throughout our 49 year history we have grown to the largest non-profit residential treatment center in South Texas. We are licensed to serve males and females 18 and older who have a diagnosis of substance abuse or dependence.
Our peaceful and private haven is located on several acres in a former hotel renovated ideally for the personal care and services we provide, which include:
Clients enter treatment at the level of care appropriate to their individual needs where our staff works to:
Charlie’s Place has dramatically helped thousands of addicts turn their lives around. We are a place for successfully rebuilding broken lives.
Throughout its 49-year history, Charlie’s Place has grown from one small structure to its present center that encompasses several acres. Our facility is situated in a renovated former hotel and includes a cafeteria, counseling rooms, staff offices, living quarters for clients, a recreation center and a large landscaped central courtyard with outdoor activities available. This quiet, peaceful and private environment is an ideal haven for the personal care and services provided here.
In this setting, the staff at Charlie’s Place works with clients to:
Our location is far enough away to provide the privacy needed for recovery, yet is convenient to the entire Coastal Bend.
The recreation room and outdoor courtyard at Charlie’s Place provides a place for clients to relax and socialize between classes and counseling sessions.